I may have broken my camera connector, but I'm not sure

RaspiCam v1.3 and v2.1

After installing a longer ribbon cable, after 1 day of usage I can't get my RaspiCams to power on (on the v1.3 there is a red "power" light that instead of being solid usually, it now blinks for 1 second on boot)

I have already tried 1. Switching back and forth between/inspecting contacts of 3 different ribbon cables, 2. Reinstalling OctoPrint, 3. Editing some values in Octopi.txt with PuTTY, 4. running raspi-config and enabling the camera, 5. running the "upgrade" command

Octoprint and OctoPi version is latest, or at least whatever it was yesterday

I have been using OctoPrint for ~5 months but I'm not really that good with this stuff

I didn't know where my logs were located but here they are
octoprint.log (1.0 MB)
serial.log (148 Bytes)
output of sudo journalctl -u webcamd.log (6.6 KB)

please upload the webcamd.log

also a quick list of things you can test

• Is the CSI cable inserted the right way? The silvery contacts need to face away from the Ethernet connector!
  • Is the CSI cable fully seated?
  • Did you insert the CSI cable into the Display connector? It needs to be inserted into the CSI connector, which is the one closer to the Ethernet connector.
  • Is the other end of the CSI cable correctly attached to the camera board?
  • Is the little connector of the camera module itself correctly attached to the camera board?

Thank for telling me this, the connectors are correctly seated and inserted the right way. Thanks for telling me where to find the logs.
output of sudo journalctl -u webcamd.log (6.6 KB)