Incorrect username or password HELP

What is the problem?

Hello Team,

I have a problem on octoprint with my username or password.

I never change and it is "pi" and "raspberry" but today when I try to connect it doesn't work : incorrect username or password

Also I see the octopi on my home network and I also able to see my raspberry with advanced Ip scanner and obtain the IP adress

I have done the procedure to remount password directly with cmdline and then when I start the raspberry and enter loggin and password on the raspberry, it works but when I connect to my PC on octopi.local, I have the connection but the message "incorrect username and password" : I also check AZERTY and QWERTY keyboard but it is not the problem. I also have OCTOREMOTE on my mobile and it woks (but I can not see or change the loggin and password on it).

Could you help me to understand why it is impossible to connect from my PC

What did you already try to solve it?

thanks
WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

The username and password you use in the web UI is separate from the one you use at the command line over SSH. You can see below on how to reset the OctoPrint password:

Dear Charlie,

Thanks a lot, it works.
Just for novice, I recommand to use on the PC the application puTTY (as SSH server), then enter IP adress of the raspberry and apply your procedure

Thanks again :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.