Octopi disconnect when changing filament

I use octoprint (1.4.0) on a raspberry pi, connected to a Creality CR10.
I wanted to print something with two colors, so I added a post-processing script : filament change in my slicer (Cura 4.6.1).
I imported the generated gcode on octoprint and launched the print
At the given height, all was going correctly, the printer stopped printing, and beeped to alert me to change the filament.
But after doing that, I was not able to resume the print.
Octopi did disconnect itself from the printer (because it didn't receive any response from the printer).
Even after having manually reconnect octoprint to the printer, all the buttons (print/pause/cancel) are greyed, so I can't do anything, and in the meantime, the temperatures were falling...

Is this something to do to prevent octoprint to disconnect when the printer is in pause?

Please upload the octoprint.log and serial.log

I made another attempt with a tiny object.
Same result
Here are the corresponding logs, thanks!

octoprint.log (32.4 KB) serial.log (16.5 KB)

I am experiencing the exact same problem. Has happened to me twice now on two separate printers. Both times resulting in failed prints; one print was more than a day in.

I've never had this problem before with Octopi - I could initiate the change filament command on the CR-10 control box, I would change filament, resume the print and there would be no issues. But recently this has been a problem, and it's a serious one when you're selling prints and have to start over.

Has there been any sort of resolution to this issue?

Any update on this, I am also experiencing this issue. Even if I manually change the filament via the CR-10, octoprint will lose connection with the printer.

The other day, I was in conversation with someone and we decided that this is a firmware bug. Not sure whether they reported it to Marlin, but it was definitely an issue that seemed to cause some sort of crash in the firmware.

OctoPrint/OctoPrint#3699(comment)

As a side note, whenever you are posting please include the proper information, so we can be sure you are all experiencing the same issue.