Octoprint astopped working

<In 2020 I installed octoprint on an ender 3 stock printer with version1.1.4 board.
This was working flawless with cam and connecting to the printer with serial port scan and baud rate.
I have then renewed the octoprint when new came and also changed the printer board to version v2.4.7 with no issues coming up.
BUT today I put in a new server config 2020-12-02-octopi-buster-armhf-lite-0.18.0 and this was the end of the joy the octoprint cannot find the serial port as it could before so I am lost.
I bet there are more people than me facing this problem.
Any help out there so I can use octoprint with my creality v 2.4.7 board
Best regards Jorn Johanesson the stupid Dane!-- ~~~~~ Filling this out properly makes it WAY more likely to get help quickly ~~~~~ -->

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

Filling this out properly makes it WAY more likely to get help quickly
Systeminfo Bundle
You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

really

Closing this one because you already posted the issue in another thread.

Opened again - we will stick to this topic :wink:

• found out that octoprint is not able to scan the serial ports on a creality v 2.4.7 board so the only option is auto That does not work on this printerboard.

here is the systeminfo bundle:

browser.user_agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.164 Safari/537.36
connectivity.connection_check: 1.1.1.1:53
connectivity.connection_ok: true
connectivity.enabled: true
connectivity.online: true
connectivity.resolution_check: octoprint.org
connectivity.resolution_ok: true
env.hardware.cores: 4
env.hardware.freq: 1500
env.hardware.ram: 3959975936
env.os.bits: 32
env.os.id: linux
env.os.platform: linux
env.plugins.pi_support.model: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2
env.plugins.pi_support.octopi_version: 0.18.0
env.plugins.pi_support.throttle_state: 0x0
env.python.pip: 20.3.3
env.python.version: 3.7.3
env.python.virtualenv: true
octoprint.safe_mode: false
octoprint.version: 1.6.1
systeminfo.generator: systemapi

No, that is not the systeminfo bundle, that is just the systeminfo.

The systeminfo bundle is a zipped file.
You find it below the system info.

grafik

octoprint-systeminfo-20210724132831.zip (15.8 KB)
so it comes here the sysgtem bundle

I am afraid that I cannot get help here because it is an octoprint programming issue to find the serial port on the creality v2.4.7 printer board. So I have decided to get back to the creality v1.1.4 printer board where the serial port could be found and the octoprint server was working without problems.

Plan goes:

Install the creality v1.1.4

After finding the serial port and baud rate and see the octoprint server working I will then reinstall the creality v 2.4.7 motherboard but definitely keep the installed octoprint server and then just update when asked. The server configuration with cam and port/baud will be kept

This was working until I installed a total new octoprint server.

I am sure this will solve my problem

Thank you for your attention