I am trying to set up octoprint on my raspberry pi b+, but it fails to boot everytime I plug it in. I followed the directions exactly, and I have the latest version of octoprint. I have tried plugging in a keyboard and monitor to troubleshoot and this is the screen I get:
Things I have done to troubleshoot:
- formatted and reimaged the card many times, using both Etcher and win32
- replaced the sd card and power supply
- downloaded the most recent and older versions of octoprint
- everything on the wifi troubleshooting page pretty much
- ATTEMPTED: the steps to fix kernel panic (179,2), but my keyboard and my roommates keyboards won't type anything
- Installing NOOBS to see if it was my pi, but NOOBS ran perfectly (including my keyboard)
- Wifi adapter has worked on the pi before, and currently works on my desktop
- plugged in Ethernet instead of wifi adadapter
But everything results in this same screen...
I am using octopi 0.15.1 on a raspberry pi b+ v1.2. My power cord is 5.1v and 2.5A. My sd card is samsung evo plus 32 gb. My printer is a monoprice select mini v2.
I feel like I have tried everything and am getting pretty frustrated at this point, so thanks in advance for any help.