Octoprint not conected TFT 35, SKR-2

What is the problem?
Hi,
I can't connect Octoprint to my printer. Camera works, Cura works (file transfer). Everything works, but it does not connect to the printer. Safe mode did not help. I have the following configuration.

What did you already try to solve it?
I disconnected the voltage in the USB cable according to the instructions. I inserted the strip. Put tape on the 5V pin - Why and how
I changed Baudrate from auto to 115,200.
I have no experience with octoprint.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, what kind of hardware precisely, ...)

Ender 5 plus
Marlin 2.0.9.1
Bigtreetech SKR-2 board
Bigtreetech TFT35 v3.0 display
rapsberry pi4b+ 4 GB, 32 GB
Octoprint 1.6.1.
Python 3.7.3
Octopi 0.18.0

octoprint-systeminfo-20210901154709.zip (24.2 KB)

Thanks

Try a few different USB cables. Often people find power-only cables that came with chargers, you will need to find one that is suitable for data transfer too.

I bought new data cables, I tried a data cable from an external drive. He won't find the printer. At home I didn't have a USB-male to male cable. I'll try to get another USB cable. The Raspberry Pi is also charged by the original Raspberry charger. So far I only have an expensive webcam (((((((

It is not a USB cable. Apparently Bigtreetech TFT35 v3.0 display can't connect to Octoprint at all ((

Wait, are you trying to connect the display unit to OctoPrint instead of the actual printer?

Um, yes. According to the advice I received. I bought a modified Ender 5 plus and all ports except the display are closed. If I have to connect directly to the board, I have to redo the case. But that's not a problem, I was just told that I can connect via a USB display.

From where?

from the printer dealer when I asked where to attach the octoprint

OctoPrint is supposed to interface with the printer controller board, not any displays attached to it. You either got bad advice or there is something really weird going on with this printer.

Perhaps the printer dealer wa referring to either of these projects from Big Tree Tech: