Octoprint server stop and won't restart

What is the problem?
Server stop and won't restart.
Started a lithophane last night. Got up this morning and the print was not looking too good so I went to cancel the print via Octoprint. Octoprint seemed to be frozen. I refreshed the browser and got the octoprint page telling me the server was not running.
I powered off the RPi and it reboot but would not load octoprint.
I had a command prompt to hit enter to continue. I used a wireless keyboard to do so. Tried to restart the server and used grep to see if running. grep returned nothing.

I found this thread: Octoprint server won't start after upgrade to 1.3.10 which seems close to the problem. I'm at work now so I can't try until I get home this evening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
What did you already try to solve it?
sudo service octoprint restart
Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, browser error console ...)
octoprint.log
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ...)
Running current version with touchui. Ender 3 Pro with a SKR 1.3 board octoprint.zip (634.4 KB)

You have a lot of plugins. Try this in Safe Mode and see if it's happier. If so, then try to determine which of your plugins is causing you trouble.

Try reading your octoprint.log since it's saying many things. For example, it might say...

timestamp SomePluginName ERROR Blah blah blah

So then you could say to yourself, "hm... I guess SomePlugin could be causing this problem..."

I spent about an hour on it and couldn't resolve the issue. Had a spare sd card and a backup image. went that route.

Thanks

1 Like