I've been using octoprint on my Pi 4B for a few months now and recently, during a fearly long print, the connection to the browser just cut out. I 'have not been able to connect to the ever since. so obviously i began to search the internet for a solution. I would like to add that I always shut of my Pi through the octoprint interface before pulling the power. Since I had issues with this when I started using my Pi. However reconfiguring my network settings solved it back then.
- I started with restarting the Pi, printer, router and PC. This made no difference still couldn't connect via the browser.
- So I checked my network page to try and connect through that. The Pi didn't show up.
- Next I checked my router to see if the Pi was even connected to that and it was.
- I also checked the wpa-supplicant file to see if my network settings were correct. They were.
- After reading through the forums I tried reinstalling octopi to my sd card. This to my regret had the result that now my Pi also stopped showing up on my router. Even with an ethernetcable instead of wifi.
- Trying to connect ssh through the windows command prompt gave me no succes. It gave me the message host unknown
- The last thing I tried was installing octopi on a different sd card yo see if my sd card was just broken. again nothing changed.
I'm not sure what this is so no. sorry in advance.
You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)
I'm sorry I don't think I can download this because I am unable to connect to octoprint at all.
OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
Octoprint version: latest i believe, OctoPi version: 0.17 at first and 0.18 in my last test I believe, Printer: Ender 3Pro, Firmware: marlin, Browser: Chrome, Operating system: Windows 10