I'm new to this and after a couple of days trying without any luck to solve my problem I decided to ask for some help from some almighty god. I have an EcubMaker TOYDIY after seeing everything about OctoPrint it look perfect so I gave it a go but unfortunately I'm not able to maintain a connection to my Printer. For some reason the problem seems to be that on the hello command my printer is not replying to it.
What did you already try to solve it?
- Restarted on Safe Mode - Didn't Work;
- Added the Command "M110" to Long running commands - Didn't Work;
- Changed "Hello" command to M115 - Didn't Work;
- Used pronterface to Connect to Printer and Use M110 - Got a reply;
- Installed OctoPrint on PC - The same problem.
- Starting without the SD card - Changed the error to:
There was a timeout while trying to connect to the printer
Changing monitoring state from "Connecting" to "Offline"
Connection closed, closing down monitor
Additional information about your setup
OctoPrint version: OctoPrint 14.0
OctoPi: OctoPi 0.17.0
Printer: EcubMaker TOYDIY (uses an atmega2560)
Firmware: Marlin 1.2.5-ToyDIY (Github)
Hope that this is enough information if anyone needs more please let me know.
Any suggestions for me to try will be welcomed.