Raspberry pi 400

What is the problem?

wont load octoprint

What did you already try to solve it?

re flashed the image file with etcher

Have you tried running in safe mode and if so did it solve the issue?

don't know how to do that

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

no log

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

pi 400 octoprint 2019-9-26

This board requires newer software

See the OctoPi 0.18 RC1 release blog post, which adds compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 400:

5 Likes

thanks mate ill give them a try just downloading now will reflash sd card with this

so i get this far what do i do for login and password

The standard login at that point is pi and the password is raspberry.
But you reach the backend there, not the usual OctoPrint web interface.

2 Likes

cool I've done that now my pc can't find it lol put ocopi.local in 3 different web browser's and nothing come's up I've looked in network settings i can see my tv my sky box my xbox but cant see the pi and dont know what the ip address is to find it that way either
also thanks for all your help so far lol

I'd like to thank everyone for their help I now have octoprint working on my raspberry pi 400 will connect it to my ender 3 tomorrow and test its control...

2 Likes

Connected to ender perfectly machine running a lithoplane as a test. Only thing cant work out is how to change the pi's login and password from the default pi and raspberry

When you have logged in, (I'm pretty sure) the command is passwd and it should prompt you to change this.

Or, you can run sudo raspi-config and change it using that.

1 Like

Ok so I just type passwd and I can change it
Or type sudo raspi-config and change it
Cheers for all your help

1 Like