Octoprint is not able to connect to my printer when I was able to 10 months ago (when I last printed).
- formatted sd card and reinstalled a fresh image of octopi
- purchased officials raspberry pi power supply
- tried various cables - I'm pretty sure the cable I'm using is a data transfer (Amazon basics) so should be fine.
- increasing the connection timeout from 10 to 45s.
- manually selecting the port and various baudrates. (i don't know what the baudrate is/should be) so now I just am always using Auto/Auto
- restarting octoprint in safe mode
- turning raspberry pi off and on
Here are some logs I was able to pull. The suspicious one is of course the No SD/TF-Card or error, after that it just continues to attempt connecting to the printer with no luck. This is after having formatted the card.
2023-04-19 20:06:34,879 - Recv: Update failed, No SD/TF-Card or error
2023-04-19 20:06:35,882 - Recv: Update failed, No SD/TF-Card or error
2023-04-19 20:06:36,884 - Recv: Update failed, No SD/TF-Card or error
2023-04-19 20:06:36,889 - Trying port /dev/ttyUSB0, baudrate 250000
2023-04-19 20:06:36,902 - Handshake attempt #1 with timeout 2.0s
2023-04-19 20:06:36,910 - Send: N0 M110 N0125
2023-04-19 20:06:39,891 - Handshake attempt #2 with timeout 2.0s
2023-04-19 20:06:39,922 - Send: N0 M110 N0125
2023-04-19 20:06:42,901 - Handshake attempt #3 with timeout 2.0s
2023-04-19 20:06:42,917 - Send: N0 M110 N0*125
Have you tried running in safe mode?
Did running in safe mode solve the problem?
You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)
octoprint-systeminfo-20230422110704.zip (14.4 KB)
OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, .... as much data as possible
Ender 3 V2
MacOS Big Sur Version 11.6.8
Macbook Pro Mid 2014