No extrusion with octoprint

What is the problem?
The extruder dont "split" out the filament, there is no extrusion

What did you already try to solve it?
everything i knwow

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

octoprint (1).log (13.6 KB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)

i use the new version, installed today, printer alfawise u30 pro, operating system, win 10

inital Gcode

; generated by PrusaSlicer 2.1.1+win64 on 2020-04-02 at 17:53:00 UTC

;

; external perimeters extrusion width = 0.40mm
; perimeters extrusion width = 0.45mm
; infill extrusion width = 0.50mm
; solid infill extrusion width = 0.40mm
; top infill extrusion width = 0.35mm
; support material extrusion width = 0.35mm
; first layer extrusion width = 0.50mm

M201 X9000 Y9000 Z500 E10000 ; sets maximum accelerations, mm/sec^2
M203 X500 Y500 Z12 E120 ; sets maximum feedrates, mm/sec
M204 P1500 R1500 T1500 ; sets acceleration (P, T) and retract acceleration (R), mm/sec^2
M205 X10.00 Y10.00 Z0.20 E2.50 ; sets the jerk limits, mm/sec
M205 S0 T0 ; sets the minimum extruding and travel feed rate, mm/sec
M107
M190 S50 ; set bed temperature and wait for it to be reached
M104 S200 ; set temperature
G90 ; use absolute coordinates
M83 ; use relative distances for extrusion
G28 ; home all axes
G1 Z5 F5000 ; lift nozzle
G92 E0.0

M109 S200 ; set temperature and wait for it to be reached
G21 ; set units to millimeters
G90 ; use absolute coordinates
M82 ; use absolute distances for extrusion
G92 E0
; Filament gcode

2020-04-02 19:39:53,409 - octoprint.plugins.pi_support - WARNING - This Raspberry Pi is reporting problems that might lead to bad performance or errors caused by overheating or insufficient power.
!!! UNDERVOLTAGE REPORTED !!! Make sure that the power supply and power cable are capable of supplying enough voltage and current to your Pi.

First things first: Make sure that your printer is plugged in and the power switch is ON.

it is, i can do everithing, i launch the print from octopi, i loaded the file from pc to server, i configured the camera, if i use the command in the menu it extrude if i press "extrude"
how to fix the undervoltage? the pi is powered by USB to a power strip

Get a proper power supply for your pi, the way you are powering now isn't working.

if i shut down the 3d printer he try to get power from the pi, is norma?

Yes. Some boards do that. Other boards let you switch between psu and usb power.
Try this

thit is my situation, the only problem is that the PLA is not coming out from the extruder

i just did it

If there is no power to the printer, the Pi will try to give power over to the printer. The printer will try to work but it's not enough power for things to heat up. And if things don't heat up then no extrusion can happen.

The Pi needs an actual Raspberry Pi 5V Power Adapter. You can't plug it into a USB outlet on your power strip. You can't use a 5V charger.

the printer heat up
he can normally reach 200°

I note that a USB 3 port can supply 1.5 amps. Not suggesting you should use this a supply to the pi but that that much current could confuse things.

There was no energy supply error, i formatted all and restart, reinstalled prusaslycer with all default,
now it work

2 Likes