Octolapse: No extrusion after first 2-3 layers

I have asked this several times in several places and haven't gotten any answers. I'm hoping someone can help.

When I'm using Octolapse my print runs fin for the first 2-3 layers then it does a very long retraction (50mm?) and continues to print as if the filament is still at the nozzle. This results in the extruder moving back and forth and the head moving around but the printer never actually extrudes anything from that point on. If I turn off Octolapse the print comes out fine.

Octolapse 0.4.1

browser.user_agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.90 Safari/537.36
connectivity.connection_check: 8.8.8.8:53
connectivity.connection_ok: true
connectivity.enabled: true
connectivity.online: true
connectivity.resolution_check: octoprint.org
connectivity.resolution_ok: true
env.hardware.cores: 4
env.hardware.freq: 1400
env.hardware.ram: 915718144
env.os.bits: 32
env.os.id: linux
env.os.platform: linux2
env.plugins.pi_support.model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
env.plugins.pi_support.octopi_version: 0.17.0
env.plugins.pi_support.throttle_state: 0x0
env.python.pip: 19.3.1
env.python.version: 2.7.16
env.python.virtualenv: true
octoprint.safe_mode: false
octoprint.version: 1.5.3
printer.firmware: Marlin 2.0.7.2 (Mar 1 2021

Thanks,
Joe

Your octolapse settings for relative/absolute extrusion are wrong somewhere.
If you're running marlin, G90/G91 affects the extruder and your extruder defaults to absolute, make sure octolapse knows this.
prusaslicer defaults to sending relative gcode, turn that setting off, send absolute becasue it's switching between relative and absolute that's causing problems.
prusaslicer has superflous G92 E0 in the custom layer gcode, it adds them anyway, so remove from custom gcode.

Could you enable serial logging, reproduce, and attach bundle logs?