Octoprint resets printer's step/mm

Hello, I've noiticed this issue.

Every time I finish a print I have to disconnect the raspberry (3 B+) from the printer, because if I don't do that and only turn the printer off, the screen will remain lighted and the printer's pc will emit a weird and annoying elecronic hiss (I thing because it remains powered by the raspberry usb 0.5A).
What I've found is that every time I connect the raspberry to the printer and octopi detects the printer, it resets all the changes I've made to the printer, such like all calibration through steps/mm.

I've searched online and through octoprint menu... but I haven't fopund nothing. I also suspect that changing the nozzle diameter on the printer and slicer is overrided by the octopi printer profiles.

There's a way to use octoprint simply as a controller, without it going to modify gcode, printer settings, ecc?

Octoprint Version 1.7.2
on raspberry Pi3 B+
Creality CR-10 V3

Thank you in advance,
Giorgio

Hello @OrgioBear !

OctoPrint changes nothing, unless you made some gcode scrips.

Sadly you deleted the template when you opened this thread.
Following this helps us to find the issue.

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support! )

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, .... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

You also may have a look on your slicer settings.

In addition you may want to take a look at this:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.