SerialException: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)

Hello Good morning, first of all I wish you a happy Christmas season.
I am trying to install and run a program called Octoprint on Windows that would allow me to remotely control our Ender 3 Pro printers. The installation is carried out following the steps of video tutorials and manuals that I have found on the net and apparently it has been carried out satisfactorily. But there is always a but...

The system recognizes the printer correctly, COM port and baud rate but when I give the option to print (without loading in the SD) the port is disconnected so I can't have control of the printer.

If I load the stl file on the SD and give the option to print with octoprint, it prints but there is no control over printing (it's as if I had given print locally to the printer, having no control over it if I'm remotely ).

If any member of this community could help me I would be very grateful.
Best regards.

Hello @Juan_Carlos_Hurtado!

This post is more suited to the 'Get Help' category, so I moved it there (instead of 'General').

Could you please add the systeminfo bundle so that we are able to see what is going on in your OctoPrint install & provide more details of what your setup is.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.