What is the problem?
After printing for about an hour I often get the above error. The error occurs on several files.
On Google I see there are a number of people reporting this or similar problem but who have not sent logs.
I am opening this case since I attach the full log and this may be of use.
The print is at about line 3826 in the log that I attach (tar Gzip). The reported error is at line 26. This may or may not be important.(see below)
What did you already try to solve it?
Firmware is Repetier.
- I've tried reprinting several times.
- I've checked power and cabling
- I am using a 'genuine' Raspberry power source (2.5A), I don't have a powered external hub.
- I have a Microsoft Lifecam VX2000 (640*480) which I have not tried disconnecting
- I have Klipper installed and have not tried disconnecting it
- I read elsewhere that the Pi model 3B has heat problems and may need to be slowed down in the boot file - I still need to find the correct command to do this.
- USB cable should be OK - It's a genuine Arduino came with new Arduino this week.
- I will try a different Pi
- I need to check if this still happens on Repetier Host on Linux box (i.e. it may be a Repetier Firmware problem).
- Need to check Marlin or another firmware
I will try the above remedies tomorrow, and report back, but wondered if you have a 'quick fix' or can benefit from my log.
Interestingly the reported line number 26 is the last 2 digits of the line number I think is being requested (3826). I have had this situation several times.
There are also a lot of "Wrong Checksum" messages which may indicate protocol violations and messages clashing with each other. I also saw this in the Repetier host log a week or so back when testing from my Linux PC.
Similar to this one, there are 264 resends in my log (about 7%) I don't know if this is good or bad. Some say the RPI and Arduino do lots of resends and not to worry! huh?
serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
octoprint.log (189.5 KB)
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, ...)