Bed Heating Failed, Printer Halted, Please Reset

Hello I own a Sovol SV03 and have been running an OctoPi server on a PI 4b since I got the printer. However lately I have to bendover backwards to get a part to start printing due to it giving the error during the initial bed heating. Initially it was happening after a par completed and I would start a new part. Now it's happening almost all the time.

There are no lose cables or worn wires either! The crazy part is that if I print off of sd card I dont seem to have any issues at all. I have even gone as far as installing a brand new OctoPi instance just to run into the same intermittent issue again.

The crazy thing is that once it gets past the initial heat up and starts printing it has no issues maintaining the temp and running the job no matter how long of a print the job is it finishes without errors.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong location. This is my first time posting here.. Thanks for any assistance you can offer...

-BaTTaN

Do you have the USB +5V isolated? See link topic below, it might help.

Yes the PI runs off it's own Raspberry official ac adapter and is the same setup I have been using for two years and only recently started having these intermittent to seemingly more often Bed heater warmup error events.

If you need help, please use the Get Help sub forum. (I move it for you).

So please:

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, .... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.